PlusAir is Standard Pump Europe’s range of AODD pumps, made by a worldwide well-known manufacturer of air-operated double diaphragm pumps. These types of pumps are designed and used for many different applications, e.g. from pumping water, to pumping high viscous chemicals with particles.
The PlusAir pumps are designed without rotating parts, which makes them practically service free. The only wear and tear parts are the easily replaceable membranes and valves. But the lifetime of Plus Air’s membranes is often twice as long as that of membranes made by other manufacturers of similar pumps.
PlusAir’s pumps’ features in brief:
- Totally self-priming
- Huge suction lift and long distance transport capability
- Suitable for high viscous media and fluids with particles
- Easy and safe volume regulation with a discharge valve, or via air supply pressure regulation
- Suitable for AtEx environment as the pumps’ energy source is compressed air
|Pump series||Flow max.||Supply pressure||Suction lift max.
(dry / wet)
|Particle size max.|
|PA-05||11 l/min||0,7 MPa||0,9 / 1,3 m||–|
|PA-10||20 l/min||0,7 MPa||0,9 / 6,3 m||1,0 mm|
|PA-15||45 l/min||0,7 MPa||0,9 / 6,3 m||1,0 mm|
|PA-20||110 l/min||0,7 MPa||2,9 / 9,1 m||2,0 mm|
|PA-25||160 l/min||0,7 MPa||3,1 / 9,1 m||4,8 mm|
|PA-40||380 l/min||0,7 MPa||5,2 / 9,2 m||7,0 mm|
|PA-50||600 l/min||0,7 MPa||5,2 / 9,2 m||8,0 mm|
|PA-80||800 l/min||0,7 MPa||5,2 / 9,2 m||10,0 mm|
AODD pumps general technical data
- Materials: PP, PVC, PVDF, PTFE, ALU, SS316 or cast iron
- Liquid temperature: -20-120 ºC