Standard’s flow meters address a broad scope of applications ranging from inert solutions to aggressive chemicals. These meters utilize a proven paddle wheel design and are available in a variety of sizes and materials. Meters are available in three configurations: Kits for Drum Pumps, Barb Connections, or Permanent Installation.
- Pump monitering
- Gravity Feed Applications from tanks
- Continuous Flow Measurement
- Adding Chemistry to Plating Tanks
- Chemical Packaging
- Blending Agricultural Products
- Adding colours and fragrances
- Measures flow rates and volume
- IP65 enclosure
- Re-settable Totalizer
- Battery Status Indicator
- User Friendly “In Field” Calibration
- EE Prom Electronics
- Two line Alphanumeric display shows flow rates and total flow together.
- Accuracy: +/- 0,61 % of full scale & +/- 1 % of reading.
- Materials available: Polypropylene, PVDF & SS316
- Flow range: 84.8 – 603 l/min.
- Max. Viscosity: 300 cps (mPas)
- Max. Pressure: 10.5 bar (150 psi)
- Max. Temp: Polypropylene: -20-80°C, Stainless & PVDF: -30-100°C
- Available sizes: Polypropylene / PVDF: 0,5″ (13mm) – 1.5″ (38mm) & SS316: 0,75″ (19mm) – 1.25″ (32mm).
Padde wheel technology