Product and Performance
The pumping action results from alternately compressing and relaxing a specially designed machined hose between the pump housing and the pump compression rollers. The fluid is pushed along the hose towards the discharge by the compression rollers, whilst the reopening hose behind the roller draws more fluid into the pump. With 100% hose closure at all times, there is no internal slip. This ensures excellent metering accuracy and pressure delivery. With no seals or valves, abrasive and particle-laden slurries are handled with ease. The inner wall of the hose is the only part in contact with the pumped fluid making it ideal for aggressive fluids.
- Pumps abrasive slurries, corrosive material, solids and gaseous liquids with ease
- Ideal for high viscosity or shearsensitive products
- Pumps can run-dry indefinitely without damage
- No check valves or seal water flush systems
- Fully reversible – pumps in either direction
- Minimal maintenance – the hose is the only wearing part
- Pump casings available in a choice of materials including stainless steel
- Suction lift capability up to 9.5 metres and self-priming
- Highly accurate
- Chemical Corrosive acids and shear sensitive medias.
- Water and Waste Treatment Sludge pumping and chemical transfer and dosing.
- Fishing industry Bulk transfer, ship unloading and effluent handling.
- Paint and pigments Dispersion mill feed, pigment and latex transfer.
- Pulp and Paper Dyes, sizing agents, and titanium dioxide.
- Mining Underflow pumping, tailing slurries, sludges and reagents.
- Ceramics Clay slip and glazes.
- Construction Cements, coatings, spray concrete, colorants and aggregate
- Print and Packaging Inks, coatings and adhesives
- Food and Drink Yeast cropping, fillings, sauces, flavourings, additives and effluents.
- OEM Bespoke manufactured units designed for integration into other equipment.
|Flow Rate||< 210 l/min|
|Head||< 10 m|
|Hose Material||Natural Rubber, Nitrile (NBR), EPDM, CSM (Hypalon)|